The general principles
TTHE GENERAL PRINCIPLES
- The reception desk is open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. In the case of arriving the hostel outside the reception desk working hours, the guest has to inform about this fact the Hostel workers by e-mail or phone.
- The guests are obliged to register at the moment of arrival on the basis of identity document (the identity card or passport).
- The hostel day starts at 2:00 PM and ends at 12:00 next day. In case of not leaving the room/bed till 12:00 and this room/bed is booked the hostel service has the right to enter the room without the guest’s presence, to pack his or her personal belongings and to put them in the reception.
- In an exceptional situations there is a possibility to book a place in a hostel
for the day by phone, when the reception is closed. To make such a reservation
Guest is obligated to give name, surname and the number of id/passport. After
receiving the keys Guest commits to pay for the stay and sign registration card
the next day in the reception, before the check-out time.
- The guest is not allowed to hand over the vacated room/bed to the third parties, even if the period, for which the charge was paid, isn’t ended.
- The quiet hours are in effect from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM on the area of whole hostel.
- People from outsite the hostel can stay here only from 8 am to 10 pm.
- Between 12:00 to 2:00 PM, there is the Hostel cleaning and there are possible impediments in making use of joint spaces.
- The smoking is strictly forbidden in the hostel.
- You can check in at the hostel of a minor. A minor must have a photocopy of a personal guardian (for inspection) and a written agreement to stay in the hostel (letter to leave at the reception).
- During longer stays, the rooms are cleaned after the third day of the hostel. However, the bedlinen is changed after the seventh day of the hostel. Unless, the Guest asks for changing the bedlinen earlier, for the extra fee.
- In case of inappropriate or aggressive behaviour, that disturbs the Hostel order, the dignity of other people or their personal belongings, the Hostel has the right to call the Police, the Municipal Police or other services and to ask the Guest to leave the hostel without receiving the rest of money for unused potential days of hostel.
- The Hostel can refuse to admit the Guest, who disturbed severely the rules during the previous stay by damaging the property, personal belongings or harming other guests, Hostel workers or other people staying in the facility area, or disturbed the peace of the Guests’ staying or efficient functioning of the Hostel in any possible way or without giving reason.
- The Hostel is not responsible for the valuables left in the Hostel
- The pets are not allowed to stay in the Hostel
- The Hostel does not have the car parking
- The Hostel is monitored
- The reservation can be done through the Hostel website or by phone, e-mail or in the Hostel.
- The reservation is confirmed at the moment when the advanced payment of 50 % of total sum for the whole staying is received at the Hostel bank account.
- It is necessary to give the information involved by the reservation form every time before booking.
- By making a reservation, Guest automatically certify the accuracy and legitimacy of the data provided by them.
- With the reservation of longer stay (over three days) or group reservation (over four people), the advanced payment of 50% of the total cost of staying is demanded. Prepayment must be made within 48h of booking.
- The Hostel has the right to demand 100% of advance payment from the current sum for the one day reservation.
- The payment for reservation has to be paid into bank account: mBank 30 1140 2004 0000 3102 7520 9823
The title of the transfer has to includes: the date of arrival and the name and surname of the person for whom the reservation was done.
- Reservation is equivalent to unconditionally accepting these Rules.
- The need of receiving the VAT invoice for staying in the Hostel has to be reported at the moment of registration. It can be issued in the term of seven days from the day of payment (both advance payment and the final amount due). After the deadline, the Hostel will refuse to issue the invoice.
- Making the reservation on the website www.abhostel.pl, the Guest agrees inserted the Guest`s personal details in the Owner’s website data base, responsible for reservation processes. According to the law stated 29.08.1997 y. about protecting personal details - the details will only be used for making resonation or marketing aims. The Guest has right to insight and modernize the data base.
- Written confirmation of the reservation together with the company stamp issued at the booking request is issued after 100% of the amount of stay on the account and is not refundable.
THE CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
- No-cost reservation cancellation is possible in the event of cancellation no less than 48 hours before the date of arrival.
- The reservation cancellation has to be done only by the e-mail on address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the case of cancellation concerning already realized reservation, the repayment will concern each day of Hostel that won’t be started.
- In case of lack of the arrival in the Hostel at the day of reservation, the Hostel has right to take the charge for the first day of Hostel and to delete the reservation for the further days of Hostel, when the Hostel won’t receive the information from the Guest about the late arrival.
- The payment in Hostel is in PLN.
- The given prices are the gross prices.
- The Hostel accepts the charge cards of Visa and Master Card.
- All damages are to be paid by those, who caused the damages or their legal guardian. In case of damage of the Hostel property, we have the rights to charge the credit card in order to cover the damages cost.
- The charge for losing the key is 100 PLN.
- The charge for losing the locker key in the shared room is 20 PLN.
- The charge for losing or destroying a padlock to the locker in the room is 30 PLN.
- The charge for not obeying the quiet hours is 100 PLN per person.
- The charge for breaking the smoking ban is 200 PLN per person for each event of this kind. In case of switching on the fire alarm, the Guest will be charged with the costs of unjustified call for the fire brigade. The mandatory fine is collected by the Hostel staff.
- The additional charge for changing the bedlinen for the Guest’s request is 15 PLN.
- The charge for the dirty or damaged mattress is 200 PLN.
- The charge for checking out after 2:00PM will amount 100% of current cost of staying for the further day of Hostel.
- All complaints concerning the Hostel services have to be reported to the service in writing and during the stay of Guest complaining.
- The Hostel has the rights to refuse to investigate the complaints, which are done in other mode, especially after the ending of staying in Hostel.
References to the ignorance of the rules does not exempt from its application.
The Guest accepts and agrees to comply with the Hostel Rules.
In accordance with Article 13, paragraph. 1 of the "RODO" Regulation, the Seller informs that:
a) The administrator of personal data collected by the Seller is the company "Kajetan Woyciechowski KajWare", based in Bolechowice (32-082) at ul. Wąska 10, registered under the NIP numbers: 9441851588 and REGON: 120916795.
b) The Seller is AB Hostel Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (02-495) at ul. Skoroszewska 24a / 34 (provision of a service in Warsaw at Tarczyńska Street, No. 1, 59), registered under the NIP numbers: 522-301-58-97 and REGON: 147309769.
c) Inquiries to the Data Administrator and Data Protection Officer may be directed to email@example.com or contact via the hotline available from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 15:30, at: + 48 12 333 78 78.
d) The legal basis for processing is the "RODO" Regulation. On the Website, the data is processed for the purpose of the current contact related to handling inquiries sent via the contact form or chat, processing orders, contract execution, ongoing contact related to order processing or contract execution, archiving for tax and accounting purposes, sending commercial information (if it has been expressed consent).
e) Legally legitimate interest of the Data Administrator is care around the service of customers and potential customers, improvement of the quality of services and their adaptation to the needs of Users, direct marketing of own products and services, possible claims (eg in debt collection proceedings) and defense of their rights.
f) All customer personal data collected by the Seller will be available to the Software Manufacturer (Kajetan Woyciechowski running a business under the name "KajWare", address: Wąska 10, 32-082 Bolechowice, NIP: 9441851588, REGON: 120916795). The access will provide a comprehensive service by the Seller and the Software Producer.
Some of the Customers' personal data (ie e-mail address) are entrusted by the Seller for processing, in the mode of art. 31 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, FreshMail limited liability company with registered office in Krakow (address: 29 Listopada 155c, 31-406 Kraków), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Faculty Gospodarczy of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000497051 and GetResponse Sp. z o.o., based in Gdańsk, ul. Arkońska 6, A3, 80-387 Gdańsk, registered by the VII Economic Department of the District Court Gdańsk - Północ in Gdańsk in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000187388. The order is entrusted immediately after obtaining this data by the Seller.
All Customers' data processed in the site kwhotel.com are entrusted by the Seller for processing, in the mode of art. 31 of the Act on the protection of personal data to entities providing hosting of online databases, such as Venduro, ThaiPro Web Hosting, and Host Department. Customers' personal data will not be available to any other recipients by the Seller or the Software Producer, with the exception of entities authorized to receive them under the applicable law.
g) The processing of entrusted personal data takes place in the European Economic Area.
In accordance with Article 13, paragraph. 2 of the "RODO" Regulation, the Seller informs that:
a) In the event of the necessity of data for the performance of the contract, the data will be processed for the duration of the contract and archived for one year from the date of its termination. Due to the necessity of fulfilling tax and accounting obligations, part of this personal data will be stored for a period of 6 years from the date of execution of individual sales contracts. If consent is granted, the data will be processed until it is withdrawn.
b) The Customer has the right to demand, at any time, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing. The Customer has the right to object to the processing. The Customer has the right to transfer data.
c) The Customer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, in accordance with applicable law.
d) The Customer may submit a complaint about the Seller's conduct to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
e) The use of the website is fully voluntary. Providing the data does not result from any legal obligation. Customers' personal data are processed on the basis of the consent of the clients themselves, or on the basis of statutory authorizations authorizing the processing of data in order to implement and settle relevant services. Providing personal data by clients is voluntary, but it is necessary for the implementation and settlement of the Order.
f) The seller does not provide personal data to automated processing (eg profiling), which has consequences.